Shake It Up! : How To Prepare the Perfect Milkshake
Burgers are the name of the game at Bill’s, but milkshakes are a close second. We’ve asked our Corporate Executive Chef, Ivy Stark, to share some of her secrets to perfecting this sweet treat right at home. Check it out!
1) Chill your glass in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to keep your shake ice cold.
2) Use the best quality ice cream with a high butterfat percentage – we use a variety of flavors from vanilla, to chocolate, to coffee!
3) Place 3 scoops of your favorite ice cream into a blender along with approximately 1/2 cup of milk. Feel free to add any flavorings or add-ins! We recommend fruit, cookies, candy etc. You’re the boss here.
4) Puree until smooth and thick and serve with a big, fat straw.
5) If you want a shake with a little kick in it, forget the milk and add your favorite liquor!
Next time you’re at Bill’s give our Campfire Milkshake a try – house-made toasted marshmallow with vanilla ice cream. Don’t be afraid to add that shot of Maker’s Mark!